February's Shirt Club Partner
February’s Shirt Club drop is bringing you back-to-back collaborations with Green Beret artists, this time with an artist named Tyler and his company Bad Moon Print Press. Rooted in the heart of conflict, Bad Moon Print Press is an independent studio creating designs inspired by events Tyler experienced during his time as a Special Forces operator.
“Suffering produces endurance, endurance produces character, and character produces hope. My aim is to capture these stages in my artwork and share it with those who have the same story.”
Shirt Club is all about elevating veteran-focused artists like Tyler, and it’s always special when we get the opportunity to collaborate with other Special Forces veterans to bring you shirts like this. Join the Shirt Club and become a part of a growing community that supports veteran-focused businesses.
- 100% Cotton
- Standard fit
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low only
*Size Selection is for future Shirt Club launches!
*Shirt Club Requires a 30 Day Subscription
Military & First Responder discount available in cart!
- Supporting vetran owned businesses and veteran entrepreneurship
- Directly giving back to veterans, first repsonders, and law enforcement
- Joining us in our mission to hire 10,000 veterans nation-wide
- Simplifying, optimizing, & customizing your coffee experience when you join the Coffee Club
Based on 6 Reviews