Chemex 10-Cup Pour Over Coffee Maker
There are plenty of reasons you might need to brew a big batch of Black Rifle Coffee maybe youve got a late-night project or an early-morning meeting, or youre entertaining guests. Whatever the reason for your extra dose of freedom, were now offering the 10-Cup Chemex for just those occasions.
Invented in 1941, the Chemex has never needed to be altered or improved upon. It has won awards in both the design and science communities, and there are Chemexes kept in the permanent collection of some of the most prestigious museums in the world. Widely considered to be one of the best ways to brew the perfect cup of coffee, the Chemex has been the choice of coffee lovers globally for
- Made of non-porous borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Chemex pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
- Uses Chemex Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, and FSU-100
- Capacity: 50 ounces
- 9 1/4 inches x 5 1/8 inches
Military & First Responder discount available in cart!
- Supporting vetran owned businesses and veteran entrepreneurship
- Directly giving back to veterans, first repsonders, and law enforcement
- Joining us in our mission to hire 10,000 veterans nation-wide
- Simplifying, optimizing, & customizing your coffee experience when you join the Coffee Club
Based on 9 Reviews