Green Valley Grocery Sweepstakes Official Rules
OFFICIAL RULES FOR
“BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY GREEN VALLEY GROCERY GIVEAWAY”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO legal residentS of, and currently residing WITHin, the 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“d.c.”) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. Not valid in Rhode Island. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The following promotion shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of the United States. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules (“Official Rules”) below.
DESCRIPTION: The “Black Rifle Coffee Company’s Subscription Giveaway" ("Promotion") begins on or about March 01, 2021 at 12:00 AM and ends on April 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM Central Time ("Promotional Period"). The Promotion is sponsored, administered and fulfilled by Black Rifle Coffee Company LLC, 1144 500 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101 (“Sponsor”).
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of and currently residing within, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Not valid in Rhode Island. Employees, directors, and officers, of Black Rifle Coffee Company (“Sponsor”), Green Valley Grocer, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and any other individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution or execution of this Promotion, and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each such employee, director, and officer, whether or not related (“Promotion Entities”), are not eligible to enter or partake in a prize. Void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- HOW TO ENTER: Two ways to enter. Entries allowed through the designated lander. https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/green-valley-grocery-sweepstakes or through text message. Maximum number of entries per person through all entry methods INSERT
You may enter by text message or through the webpage, but not both.
(i) Entry at Black Rifle Coffee Company Webpage. Go to https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/green-valley-grocery-sweepstakes and fill out the form to enter. In the event of a dispute, the natural person associated with the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries (collectively “automated entries”). Automated entries, or, multiple entries by the same person, or entries that have been tampered with will result in disqualification of all such entries.
(ii) Text _Coffee_ to _91852_. In the event of a dispute, the natural person associated with the phone number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries (collectively “automated entries”). Automated entries, or, multiple entries by the same person, or entries that have been tampered with will result in disqualification of all such entries. In order to enter via text message, entrant must use a wireless device capable of two-way messaging. Entrant may opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting STOP to 91852 and may request help by texting HELP to 91852. Message and data rates may apply for messages sent and received. Entrant consents to receipt of contest related texts if entering via text message.
Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry. If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries (collectively “automated entries”). Automated entries, or, multiple entries by the same person, or entries that have been tampered with will result in disqualification of all such entries. Submission of an entry is subject to, and all entrants must comply with, all policies, terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. POTENTIAL WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY TELEPHONE AND/OR MAIL AND/OR EMAIL AND/OR SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECT MESSAGE, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION, USING POTENTIAL WINNER’S SUBMITTED CONTACT INFORMATION OR INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY MAIL IN ENTRY. The failure to respond timely to the notification within 3 days (72 hours) may result in forfeiture of the prize and the Sponsor will randomly select an alternate Winner from among the remaining Eligible Entries.
Grand Prize: One (1) prize winner (“Winner”) will receive The below items:
A One Year Black Rifle Coffee Club 2 bag/ month coffee subscription, Valid March 2021 through February 2022 (ARV $350)
First Prize Winners: Fifty (50) prize winners (“Winners”) will receive The below items:
Exclusive BRCC selected merchandise consisting of a hat and sticker). (ARV $35.00)
Approximate Combined Retail Value [“ARV”] of Promotion $2,100.00.
All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. If a Winner cannot accept a prize, or any portion thereof, as stated, the prize may be forfeited at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The value of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. All taxes on the Prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using the Prize not listed in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the fair market value of the Prize in the name of the Winner for the calendar year in which the Prize was won, if applicable. The Prize will be shipped only to a valid address in the United States.
Limit one (1) prize per household. If prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, the prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
PRIZES IS AWARDED “AS-IS’’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPONSOR (INCLUDING EACH OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM USE OR REDEMPTION OF A PRIZE, AS FURTHER SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES SUSTAINED BY A WINNER FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING FROM ANY PART OF THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE(S) BEYOND SPONSOR’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of entries to the Promotion.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner will be selected via a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor on/around April 30, 2021, from all Eligible Entries. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail and/or email, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, using potential winner’s rewards member contact information or mail in contact information, within approximately five (5) days of the drawing date. Selected winner will be required to respond (as directed by the Sponsor) to the notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and the Sponsor will randomly select an alternate Winner from among the remaining Eligible Entries. Winner may be required to verify address and return within five (5) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues. Failure to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Winner from the remaining eligible entries for that prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential Winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. A prize will not be awarded until all such properly executed, required Prize Claim Documents are returned.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES:
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Promotion and award the prizes by means of a random drawing comprised of all non-suspect Eligible Entries prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the prizes in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any notice of termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion will be posted on the Black Rifle Coffee Company’s Coffee Club website page.
Winner authorizes the Sponsor and Promotion Entities to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Entities are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Promotion Entities’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Promotion and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, each entrant agrees to release the Sponsor and Promotion Entities, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Promotion and/or acceptance or use of any prize. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (ii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iii) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (iv) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion. By participating in the Promotion each Eligible Club Member (including Winner) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, and agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, injuries, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of, related to or in connection with (i) the Promotion or (ii) receipt or redemption of the Prize. The Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Promotion or use or redemption of the Prize.
Sponsor may prohibit any entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or Sponsor’s representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Texas or the appropriate Texas State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Released Parties shall not be liable to a Winner or any other person for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, network or computer problems, internet problems, hacking, computer viruses, unauthorized computer access, tampering, pandemic, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. Released Parties shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Released Parties shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.
- PRIZE WINNER LIST: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents need not affix return postage on requests for rules) to: “Black Rifle Coffee Company c/o BRCC Green Valley Grocer Sweepstakes Winners List, 355 Spencer Lane, San Antonio, TX 78201.” Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three (3) months after the end of the Promotional Period.
© Black Rifle Coffee Company LLC 2020. All rights reserved.