BRCC Yellow Dog Summer Fly Fishing Giveaway Official Terms
OFFICIAL RULES FOR
“BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY’s YELLOW DOG SUMMER FLY FISHING GIVEAWAY”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND CURRENTLY RESIDING WITHIN, THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. NOT VALID IN NEW YORK, FLORIDA AND RHODE ISLAND. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The following promotion shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of the United States. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules (“Official Rules”) below.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., or Instagram, Inc. Entrants personal information is submitted to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
- DESCRIPTION: The “Black Rifle Coffee Company’s Yellow Dog Summer Fly Fishing Giveaway " ("Promotion") begins on or about 07 JULY2020 at 12:00 AM and ends on 06 AUGUST 2020 at 11:59 PM Central Time ("Promotional Period"). The Promotion is sponsored, administered and fulfilled by Black Rifle Coffee Company LLC, 1144 500 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of and currently residing within, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, excluding residents of New York, Rhode Island and Florida. NOT VALID IN NEW YORK, FLORIDA AND RHODE ISLAND. Employees, directors, and officers, of Black Rifle Coffee Company (“Sponsor”), Yellow Dog Flyfishing Adventures, L.L.C (“Yellow Dog”) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and any other individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution or execution of this Promotion, and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each such employee, director, and officer, whether or not related (“Promotion Entities”), are not eligible to enter or partake in a prize. Void where prohibited. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- HOW TO ENTER: Two ways to enter, 3 ways to receive bonus entries. Maximum number of entries with bonus entries per person through all entry methods is 32. Entries are allowed through the designated lander page https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/brcc-yellow-dog-summer-fly-fishing-giveaway. The other way to enter is through the designated mailing address.
(a) Entry at Black Rifle Coffee Company Webpage
Go to https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/brcc-yellow-dog-summer-fly-fishing-giveaway and fill out the form to enter. You must provide your full name, email address, and be older than 18 years of age. In the event of a dispute, the natural person associated with the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries (collectively “automated entries”). Automated entries, or, multiple entries by the same person, or entries that have been tampered with will result in disqualification of all such entries.
(b) Bonus Entry via Instagram
Enter the Contest through https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/brcc-yellow-dog-summer-fly-fishing-giveaway. To gain bonus entries: You must follow Black Rifle Coffee Company on Instagram and have a valid, public, Instagram account. If you don’t already follow Black Rifle Coffee Company on Instagram, visit @brcc_outdoors and click on the “Follow” icon. Once you are following Black Rifle Coffee Company, during the Promotion Period, “like” the Promotion post on the Black Rifle Coffee Company’s Instagram page to receive ten (10) entries into the Promotion. To “like” the Promotion post, click on the heart icon or double-click on the post. A free Instagram account can be created by visiting http://Instagram.com and following the on-screen instructions to register. Limit one (1) entry per person/Instagram account. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
(c) Bonus Entry via Facebook
Enter the Contest through https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/brcc-yellow-dog-summer-fly-fishing-giveaway. To gain bonus entries: You must follow Black Rifle Coffee Company on Facebook and have a valid, public, Facebook account. If you don’t already follow Black Rifle Coffee Company on Facebook, visit https://www.facebook.com/blackriflecoffeeco/ and click on the “Follow” icon. Once you are following Black Rifle Coffee Company, during the Promotion Period, “like” the Promotion post on the Black Rifle Coffee Company’s Facebook page to receive twenty (10) entries into the Promotion. To “like” the Promotion post, click on the heart icon or double-click on the post. Limit one (1) like per person/Facebook account. A free Facebook account can be created by visiting http://facebook.com and following the on-screen instructions to register. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
(d) ) Bonus Entry via Twitter
Enter the Contest through https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/brcc-yellow-dog-summer-fly-fishing-giveaway. To gain bonus entries: You must follow Black Rifle Coffee Company on Twitter and have a valid, public, Twitter account. If you don’t already follow Black Rifle Coffee Company on Twitter, visit @blckriflecoffee and click on the “Follow” icon. Once you are following Black Rifle Coffee Company, during the Promotion Period, “like” the Promotion post on the Black Rifle Coffee Company’s Twitter page to receive twenty (10) entries into the Promotion. To “like” the Promotion post, click on the heart icon or double-click on the post. A free Twitter account can be created by visiting http://twitter.com and following the on-screen instructions to register. Limit one (1) like per person/Twitter account. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
(e) For all entries on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter
If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Enter using an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account registered in your name. Multiple entrants may not share the same Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account. In the event of a dispute, the natural person associated with the Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries (collectively “automated entries”). Automated entries, or, multiple entries by the same person/social media account, or entries that have been tampered with will result in disqualification of all such entries.
(f) Alternate Method of Entry: Entries may be received by mailing a postcard to Black Rifle Coffee Company c/o BRCC’s Yellow Dog Summer Fishing Promotion, 355 Spencer Lane, San Antonio, TX 78201. Include your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, valid email address, and title of the Promotion you are entering. All mail-in entries must be postmarked within the Promotion Period and received within five (5) business days thereafter. You may enter up to 32 times through this method.
(g) Submission of an entry is subject to, and all entrants must comply with, all policies, terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. POTENTIAL WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY TELEPHONE AND/OR MAIL AND/OR EMAIL AND/OR SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECT MESSAGE, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION, USING POTENTIAL WINNER’S SUBMITTED CONTACT INFORMATION OR INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY MAIL IN ENTRY. The failure to respond timely to the notification within 3 days (72 hours) may result in forfeiture of the prize and the Sponsor will randomly select an alternate Winner from among the remaining Eligible Entries.
Limit one (32) entries per person regardless of method of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, or postage due mail or entries.
Grand Prize: One (1) prize winner (“Winner”) will receive The below items:
● One Four Day, Three Night Trip through Yellow Dog for two guests to the Silver Bow Club located near Divide Montana, trip includes:
o Round-trip economy air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor) to chosen destination for winner and one guest for (two total) to Butte Montana
o Ground transportation for two from Butte Montana to Silver Bow Club
o Standard accommodations for three nights at the Silver Bow Club near Divide Montana, one double occupancy room for winner and guest (room rate and tax only)
o Four Days fly fishing with guide
o Rod and reel rental
o Subject to conditions below
Total ARV of trip $6200
● One T&T Rod ARV $800
● 2 Sage Reels ARV $600
Total ARV $ 7,600.00
Sponsor’s maximum total amount to be awarded for the Grand Prize shall not exceed $7,600.00. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. All other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not stated in the prize description above as being provided including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, insurance, title fees, will be the sole responsibility of the winner. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. If a Winner cannot accept a prize, or any portion thereof, as stated, the prize may be forfeited at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The value of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Actual value may vary based on point of departure, destination and dates of travel. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV/MSRP is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. All taxes on the Prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using the Prize not listed in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the fair market value of the Prize in the name of the Winner for the calendar year in which the Prize was won, if applicable. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of trip destination, Sponsor reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice, at least twenty one (21) days prior to travel. Winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents prior to travel. It recommended that the winner and his/her travel guests obtain sufficient personal insurance, including trip cancellation and car insurance, prior to departure; Sponsors expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for securing such insurance. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Released Parties (as defined below) are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest(s) agree to comply with all venue and location rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. Guest(s) must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless a guest is a child or legal ward of the winner. Winner and guest(s) must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If a guest is child or legal ward of winner, winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. By participating and accepting the Grand Prize, winner represents that he/she understands that travel, whether by plane, automobile, or other conveyance, or by foot, and in the air, contains some inherent element of risk of accident, illness, injury, loss or death, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature, or other agencies, known or unknown. Winner and his/her guest(s) represent that they recognize that such risks may be present at any time before, during and after the trip. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Air transportation and hotel accommodations are subject to availability. All other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not stated in the prize description above as being provided including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, insurance, luggage fees, meals and beverages, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature, will be the sole responsibility of the winner. In the event Sponsor is unable to provide any portion of the trip for any reason, no compensation or substitution will be provided for that portion of the prize; however, the remainder of the prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Travel must be taken by end of August 2020 or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
All properly claimed prizes will be awarded.
Limit one (1) Grand Prize. If prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, the prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
PRIZES IS AWARDED “AS-IS’’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPONSOR (INCLUDING EACH OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM USE OR REDEMPTION OF A PRIZE, AS FURTHER SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES SUSTAINED BY A WINNER FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING FROM ANY PART OF THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE(S) BEYOND SPONSOR’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of entries to the Promotion.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: You are not a winner until your eligibility has been verified, and it is determined that you have complied with all terms of these Official Rules. Winner will be selected via a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor on/around August 13, 2020, from all Eligible Entries. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail and/or email and/or Social Media instant message, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, using potential winner’s contact information or mail in contact information, within approximately five (5) days of the drawing date. Selected winner will be required to respond (as directed by the Sponsor) to the notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification within 3 days (72 hours) may result in forfeiture of the prize and the Sponsor will randomly select an alternate Winner from among the remaining Eligible Entries. Winner may be required to verify address and return within five (5) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) an affidavit of eligibility, competed tax forms, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues. Failure to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Winner from the remaining eligible entries for that prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential Winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. A prize will not be awarded until all such properly executed, required Prize Claim Documents are returned.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES:
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion or for any reason whatsoever, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Promotion and award the prizes by means of a random drawing comprised of all non-suspect Eligible Entries prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the prizes in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any notice of termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion will be posted on the Black Rifle Coffee Company’s Promotion website page.
Winner authorizes the Sponsor and Promotion Entities to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Entities are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Promotion Entities’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Promotion and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, each entrant agrees to release the Sponsor and Promotion Entities, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Instagram, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with the entrant’s participation or attempted participation in the Promotion, including, without limitation, the administration of the Promotion, the confirmation of winners, and the arranging, awarding and use of a prize. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Released Parties are not responsible for (i) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information; (ii) late, lost, stolen, contain false information, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete entries, transmissions or transactions, those that are altered or otherwise irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Official Rules; (iii) any loss, damage, or claims caused by, or in any way related to an awarded prize or the Promotion itself; (iv) failure of any operations or transmission of information during the Promotion Period, including, without limitation, any problems, human or technical, errors, lost, delayed, garbled or corrupted data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or transmission lines, technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material connected to the Promotion, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Promotion; (v) any errors, omissions, incorrect or inaccurate information in any Promotion-related materials, including, without limitation, printing or advertising errors or the failure of or problems with any equipment or programming associated with or used in the Promotion howsoever caused; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer "hackers" or otherwise; (vii) any claims regarding the accepting, arranging, awarding or use of a prize; (viii) all liability, loss, or damages arising from or in connection with any Promotion-related sites or activities; (ix) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (x) electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. By participating in the Promotion each Entrant (including Winner) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, and agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, injuries, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of, related to or in connection with (i) the Promotion or (ii) receipt or redemption of the Prize. The Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Promotion or use or redemption of the Prize.
The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (ii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iii) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (iv) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion.
Sponsor may prohibit any entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or Sponsor’s representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Texas or the appropriate Texas State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Released Parties shall not be liable to a Winner or any other person for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, network or computer problems, internet problems, hacking, computer viruses, unauthorized computer access, tampering, pandemic, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. Released Parties shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Released Parties shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.
- RULES GOVERN. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- PRIZE WINNER LIST: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents need not affix return postage on requests for rules) to: “Black Rifle Coffee Company c/o BRCC’s Yellow Dog Summer Fishing Promotion Winners List, 355 Spencer Lane, San Antonio, TX 78201.” Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three (3) months after the end of the Promotional Period.
© Black Rifle Coffee Company LLC 2020. All rights reserved.