The matte-black Hario V60 Ceramic Coffee Dripper features the classic cone shape for making that perfect pour over cup of coffee, but with a unique twist — literally.
These stylish ceramic drippers are made in the traditional style of Japanese ceramics called “Arita-yaki,” a style that boasts a 400-year history. The spiral ribs on the dripper’s wall prevent the filter from clinging to the cone, allowing air to escape during the brewing process and maximizing the expansion of the grounds.
You can apply a slower pour for a heavier flavor, or you can pour faster for a more delicate-bodied beverage — the choice is yours. This is one piece of coffee gear you definitely need in your arsenal.
Looking for gifts for coffee lovers? Look no further, friend.
- >Color: Matte black.
- Dimensions: 5.7 inches wide, 3.5 inches tall.
- Capacity: 1 to 4 cups.
- Outer hopper, outer bottle: Aluminum alloy.
- Dripper material: Stainless steel, matte-black coating.
- Holder material: Silicone rubber.
- Color: Matte black
- Dimensions: 5.7 inches wide, 3.5 inches tall
- Capacity: 1 to 4 cups
- Dripper material: Stainless steel, matte-black coating
- Holder material: Silicone rubber