Designed by our very own Evan Hafer, the BRCC X Nomadic Research Hip-Chest Pack is next level when it comes to versatility and performance. You can wear it on your waist, over your shoulder, or strap it to your chest with an optional quick-attach harness. Built from durable 500d Cordura nylon and coated 2x with waterproof PU, this pack revolves around a discreet concealed-carry pocket fitted for a G-43 or similar device. This pack also comes with a securing strap to allow multiple angles and draw configurations including bottom expansion for carrying vertically. Long hikes, hunting, fishing, or just for everyday carry —this hip pack does it all.
- Genuine Nylon 500d Cordura with 2x PU waterproof coating.
- Ripstop nylon lining with PU waterproof coating.
- Nylon stretch mesh pockets, 50mm elastic velcro securing strap.
- #8 / #5 YKK zippers, 2mm nylon cord pullers.
- UTX/Duraflex quick-attach 20mm/38mm hardware with nylon webbing.
- Finished size 23cm x 14cm x 7cm
- Roomy main compartment, front accessory/comms pocket, and expandable concealed-carry pocket with securing strap.
- Organization includes 4 internal stretch mesh pockets and mesh panels in the main and concealed pocket for accessory customization.
- Bottom PALS webbing and 4 20mm web accessory loops also serve as the attachment for the included 20mm chest harness.
- Hidden waist belt storage with removable/replaceable hardware.
- Front-panel velcro loop panel for patch placement.